Wednesday 8 February 2017

Quick write If I was a principal what would I change about the school and why.

If I was a principal what would I change about the school and why. If I could change the school I would get a foam pit. To go in the foam pit for ten minutes it would cost you 1 dollar. All the money that the people give me to go in the foam pit, I would use to buy more food for the poor people and more equipment for the school. 

Also every Friday you could buy a box of pizza for seven dollars and the kids that have the box of pizza have to share some of the pizza with other kids. 

I would make the deep end of the pool deeper and put a diving board at the deep end. 
Related image


That's what I would change about the school if I was a principal.

1 comment:

  1. I love the foam pit idea Cody - I would have a go every week.
    It is also great that you would help out people with not a lot of money - that's a lot of empathy. The world needs more people with you're attitude.

    Maybe you should convince Mr Ritai about the foam put idea. Is there a foam pit somewhere in New Plymouth?

    Mr A

    ReplyDelete