Sunday 27 November 2016

String Art Ideas


String Art Ideas
By Cody & Nga Motu

About String Art
String Art is a type of art that is made out of string. If I was you I would paint my wood black.

Tools
Hammer, nails, string, paint (if wanted), plan

NgaMotu & Cody's ideas
This is my our idea to do for our string art.
We will help each other on the way.
We will need red cotton, black cotton,
white cotton and yellow for Cody.
The most challenging was to join the string to the nails.
What me and Nga Motu did for our work
Image result for pointing down arrow
Image result for ideas for string art dragon
What me and Nga Motu thought about doing
Image result for string art pokemonImage result for string art pokemonImage result for string art pokemonImage result for ideas for string art dragonImage result for ideas for string art pokemon
If you like it please leave a commentImage result for smiley face emoji





No comments:

Post a Comment