Thursday 31 March 2016

“Finally room 9 was at camp”. The first thing room 9 done was unloading. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch! When I was nibbling on my lollies. We had to wait one hour until we went to our cabins.


The people who are in my cabins are Nga Motu, Damian, Lloyd and Nathan.


The people who are in my team are Jaylin, Grace, Marshall, Nikyla, Nathan, Pama, Brayden, Gabrielle and me. The first thing my team done was the flying kiwi. The first one who wanted to do it was Pama. The instructor said “Run to the rocks” . Pama ran as fast as she could. The instructor said “Team pull”. The team pulled and Pama went flying 10, 20 or thirty meters.  

6 comments:

  1. So far so good maybe add a bit more detail like ....
    The instructor exclaimed

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you really enjoyed camp - I would like to know a little bit more about those people in your cabin, rather than just a list of names (add a little detail about each one:). Keep going - I am looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed your camp Cody love Nan

    ReplyDelete